1. When the following words with capital letters are used in these Terms, this is what they will mean:
2. Cleaner(s): the individuals engaged to provide cleaning services to you being either
3. (a) our employee(s) if you are utilising our Deluxe service; or
4. (b) your own directly employed cleaner if you are utilising our Standard service;
5. Appointed Cleaner: a Cleaner you engage directly as an employee if you are utilising our Standard service.
6. Event Outside Our Control: is defined in clause 10.2;
7. Order: your order for the Services;
8. Services: the cleaning services and any other additional or ancillary domestic services that we agree to provide to you from time to time or that We are providing to you as set out in an Order;
9. Terms: the terms and conditions set out in this document; and
10. We/Our/Us: Chalcot House Services Limited (Company registration number 02363581).
11. When We use the words “writing” or “written” in these Terms, this will include e-mail unless We say otherwise.